I’ve never been a person who makes New Year’s resolutions, but this year seems different to me in that I seem different to me.
In keeping with my internal evolution, this year I resolve to (in no particular order):
- honor my friends by greeting them with “namaste” instead of the colloquial “hi”;
- read biographies;
- increase my involvement in my yoga practice;
- meditate for twenty minutes, two times a day;
- move my part from the left side of my head to the right;
- write in my journal on a regular basis, at least twice a month;
- paint three times a week (barring travel and illness);
- tell the people I love that I love them and show it in my actions;
- begin making videos.